From the President
Dear Fellow HBS Alumni,
Our prestigious no profit organization is made up of over 500 members, mostly MBA graduates and participants in the HBS Executive Education Programs. Its members are active as business leaders, financiers, academics, diplomats, etc. The Club is a social and professional network whose goal is to contribute to an active exchange on current topics in the area of politics, economics, science and culture. The community grows with about 5-10 members a year.
In order to accomplish this objective, as President of the HBS Club of Italy, I will work hard to endorse further the members' networking and to encourage all of them to participate in significant events.
We try to achieve these aims by:
- Inviting distinguished guest speakers from the Italian business community to meet with the HBS alumni. These events are normally organized six/eight times a year. Over 2015, among others, Andrea Sironi, Giovanni Castellucci and Ennio Doris have been our guests.
- Actively participating in the European activities in cooperation with the other HBS Alumni Associations.
- Running the HBS Italy Club internet site. The site offers a single point of access to news about upcoming club events, to the electronic HBS Alumni Directory, to HBS's digital resources such as HBS Working Knowledge, plus links to HBS newsletters and communications.
- Doing the humble but very challenging job of maintaining and up-dating the Italian Alumni Database. This is the piece of infrastructure upon which all our activities depend. Without this work, it would be impossible to keep the community connected.
- Carrying on a good economic management.
For me, it's an honor to be the President of HBS Club of Italy and in order to make it a success, I'd like to ask your support both in attending events and in playing an active role in the life of the Club.
MBA Class of '92